Center for Strategic Research
- Economical analysis of public law, criminal law and procedure, sociology of law, comparative law, commercial crime, law enforcement, State regulatory impact assessment, institutional economics;
- Member of the working group of the Government of the Russian Federation Expert Council for the development of Anti-corruption mechanisms.
- Member of the expert group "Reform of Control and Supervisory Activities".
- Deputy Chairman of the Expert Council on Digital Transformation of the General Prosecutor's Office.
At the present date, Center for Strategic Research
Line Manager in “Institutions and Society” at the Center for Strategic Research within the framework of strategic program document preparation for the period 2018-2024 and 2035 in perspective (the Russian President Mandate Pr-972 18th May 2016)
-Formulation of proposals on judicial, law enforcement and state administration reforms
2012 – to the present day, Law Enforcement Institute of European University in St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg
2011, Criminal Investigation Division of Investigative Committee by Leningrad region, St. Petersburg
Chief criminal law expert
- Coordination of the creation of tax crimes investigation system
2010, Investigative Committee at the Public Prosecutor’s Office of the Russian Federation, St. Petersburg
Deputy Head of Sosnovoborsk Interdistrict Investigative Department of the Investigative Committee by Leningrad region
2002-2007, Public Prosecutor’s Office, St. Petersburg
Chief investigative officer
08.2001 – 10.2002, St. Petersburg
Special investigative officer / Paralegal
-Maintain state prosecution
1997–2001, St. Petersburg University of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, Russia
Specialization " Lawyer"
2013 – St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University, Russia
Ph. D in Economics, “Selecting of the economic methodology instruments elaboration to support the development of renewable energy sources”
Specialization “Management of the national Economy: Economy; company, industry sectors, network organization and management”.