The Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation
First Deputy Minister of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation
Grigory V. Trubnikov, Doctor of Physics and Mathematics, RAS Academician (born on April 17, 1976, Bratsk, Irkutsk region, USSR)
Laureate of the Governmental Prize of the Russian Federation in science and technologies 2010 (creation of new generation of heavy ion accelerators for relativistic nuclear physics and innovative nuclear-energetic technologies); Honorary Diploma of the Ministry of education and science, 2013.
His key research interests are Accelerator Physics, Electron and stochastic cooling, Intense ion and electron beam generation, Storage Rings, Beam Dynamics, Computer Simulation, Object-oriented Programming.
Member of Program and Organizing Committees in several large International conferences in Accelerator science and technologies (RUPAC, COOL, STORI, Sarantsev memorial seminar).
G.Trubnikov is an author and co-author of more than 200 scientific papers.
• 1992–1998 Lipetsk State Technical Institute, Automatic control systems
• 1998–2001 University Center of JINR – Postgraduate student
• 2005 Candidate of Science in Physics and Mathematics (speciality: charged particles accelerator physics and technique) «Particle dynamics in cyclic accelerators with longitudinal field focusing”
• 2011 elected Corresponding member of the Russian Academy of Science (Physics science division)
• 2012 Doctor of Science in Physics and Mathematics “Relativistic heavy ion synchrotron Nuclotron in the accelerator complex NICA ”
• 2013 Deputy of the Academician-Secretary the Physics Science Division of the Russian Academy of Science
• 2016 Full Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences
• 1996–1998 Assistant to Researcher, Laboratory of Nuclear Problems, Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (JINR, Dubna)
• 1998–2001 Postgraduate of University centre of JINR, Accelerator physics pulpit
• 1998–2002 Junior Researcher, Laboratory of Nuclear Problems, JINR
• 2002–2007 Researcher, Laboratory of Nuclear Problems, JINR
• 2006–2013 Deputy Chief Engineer of JINR
• 2007–2013 Chief of Accelerator Division, Deputy Director of the Veksler-Baldin Laboratory of High Energy Physics
• Since 2009 Leader of the Nuclotron-NICA project at JINR
• Since 2014 Acting Vice-Director of JINR
• Since March 2014 Vice-Director of JINR
• Since February 2017 Deputy Minister of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation
• Since June 2018 First Deputy Minister of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation