Alexey joined Skolkovo Legal in 2016. Before Alexey worked for 8 years in one of the leading national law firms, as well as in a holding company managing the business of one of the largest Russian banking groups.
Specialization: Investment transactions (including direct and venture capital investments), mergers and acquisitions, corporate law, capital markets.
Over the past few years, Alexey successfully supported the following projects:
• Support of transaction on attracting from Rusnano Sistema SICAR (fund jointly established by RUSNANO and Sistema) of investment in the amount of $ 1.5 million in favor of Geosplit, a company specializing in developing technologies for marker monitoring of well inflow profiles;
• Support of the transaction on attracting investments from the Twins group of companies for the development of the automated information system “Dispatcher” from the RENOVA group of companies (total investments - up to 850 million rubles);
• A transaction related to provision of investments by Igor Rybakov to CyberLeninka electronic library and the acquisition by the investor of a shares in the company's authorized capital;
• Supporting the transaction related to the the sale of shares of VEROPHARM to the American chemical and pharmaceutical corporation ABBOTT LABORATORIES;
• Issuance of bonds by the companies of MOSCOW CREDIT BANK group for a total amount of over 30 billion rubles;
• Advised Moody’s international rating agency on a wide range of legal issues whithin the agency’s activities in Russia and the CIS countries.
Alexey is fluent in Russian and English.