Education for CDO
KOLTSOVO HALL, October 15 14:00 — 15:15
84% of global companies believe that digital transformation will be crucial to survive within the next 5 years (according to SAP and Oxford Economics research among global companies). Every fifth company in the world (according to Gather) is already beginning to transform. By 2019 (according to Gather) 90% of companies will have CDOs in their staff. Today CDO is one of the most demanded positions, especially for industrial companies. At the same time, there are very few applicants for this new position in the world and in Russia. Presentation of the CDO international research results.
● Who to teach: who is suitable for the role of CDO (personal qualities, competences, professional background)?
● What should be taught: what tasks does the new position require, what technological and managerial competencies it is necessary to develop?
● How to teach: educational methodologies, international experience?
● Is the CDO a temporary position or a permanent profession of the future?
● CDO and CDTO (Chief Digital Transformation Officer). What is the important difference?
● What resources and team do CDO need to implement the digital transformation?
● The factor of the educational environment for CDO, the educational program as a platform for personal development and solving business problems.
With the support of SKOLKOVO Business School
HKUST (Hong Kong University of Science and Technology), Chairman of Swanland Management, Council Member, Member of the Government, Adjunct Professor of the Department of Electronics and Computer Engineering