Presentation of the National Program “Digital Economy”
KOROLEV HALL, October 16 10:00 — 11:15
The exponential growth rate of data digitalization is the basis of the fourth industrial revolution. The key success factor is the ability to react sensitively and quickly to the development of digital technologies and their application in various spheres of life by carrying out the required internal and external changes. The future of digital transformation involves not only serious technological, but organizational, cultural and mental changes as well. Shaping of the future for digital economy is the development of the entire ecosystem of digital environment, which is reflected in the national program “Digital Economy of the Russian Federation”.
Issues for discussion:
- What are the strategic goals and objectives for Russia in digital economy in the near-term perspective?
- What is the new outline of the National Digital Economy Program?
- What is the international experience in digital transformation for public administration?
- Paradigm shift: digital players defend their “digital identity” while traditional players “attack” the digital ones. What is the way for business from the traditional player to the digital and technological ones? What were the goals, sequence, and main prerequisites for transformation? What are the results and lessons learned?
- What are the main differences between a digital player and a traditional business? What are the benefits for technology companies in the digitalization era? What transformations are essential for the digital companies?
- What are the prerequisites for success in the digital era? What are the approaches to human capital growing in the digital age?
Ministry of Digital Development, Communications and Mass Media of the Russian Federation, Minister
The State Duma Federal Fssembly of the Russian Federation, Vice-Chairman of the State Duma