Acceleration programs with Big Pharma: experience in supporting new developments
SKOLKOVO HALL, October, 16, 11:30 — 12:30
In recent years, large pharmaceutical companies have increasingly become partners or organizers of innovative project competitions and acceleration programs for start-ups in Russia.
- What are the goals and objectives set by large companies when working with accelerators?
- How to build effective and long-term cooperation with partners and program participants?
Leaders of the pharmaceutical industry and start-ups that have gone through corporate acceleration programs will share their experience in Russia and abroad.
Ruslan Altaev, Skolkovo Foundation, Development and Key Partners Director, Biomedical Technologies Cluster
- Igor Orshanskiy, Bayer, External Innovation and Alliances Manager
- Anna Ulianova, Bayer, Senior Public and Government Affairs Advisor Pharma
- Kira Blong, AstraZeneca, Medical director, Russia&Eurasia
- Alexei Kliuchenovich, Target Medicals, CEO
- Dmitrii Pakhomov, Janssen, New Business Development Director, Russia & CIS
- Kamila Zarubina, Skolkovo Foundation, Accelerataion director
- Nikolai Kovtunenko, Gero, CEO